Wednesday 3 July 2013

lingering thoughts

Those lingering thoughts
In  they tiptoed and I fought
Messing up this sparing lane of mine
Groping with enlightened thoughts divine
Far in the dead night
In to the hollows of the creeping fright
They stalked……….
And I fled…………….,
Crippled and squeezed……..
I twisted and crawled………
Pushed  and gathered………….
A handful of  me…………
And then I grew……
Sprouting in sunlight milieu……
Folding in out…………
Crumpled and erect………
From docile to deft
Its me as I shouted aloud…………….
To enliven my life bereft…….
Spring did set in……….
As it flew and came……..
Another monster……..it said
You have tamed………..
Those lingering  thoughts…….
Zigzaged their way
…..with my bliss
An irrefutable  play
Drenched as I sighed………
Life must have giggled at my plight……….
But the spring never gave in
It cuddled me in its
Effervescent grin
Borrowed wings……
To fly and win
Craddled and rocked…..
with her tender strings
those lingering thoughts……
 still tiptoe and throng
a brute from a minion……
still……..a tussle…..
to assign it to oblivion…….


2 comments:

  1. awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You magically weave words into beautiful poetic expressions. Go on, lady! :-)

    ReplyDelete